Commodore PET lovers can rejoice! TFW8B have joined forces with Tynemouth Software to create SD card storage for Commodore’s first home computer.
There are two devices available, the SD2PET, and SD2PET+ — with the SDPET+ being designed to look like a tiny Commodore disk drive.
The device supports PRG, D64, D80, D82 Disk Images, and is plugged in via the IEEE-488 port and Datasette port.
- Commodore PET 2001 (with BASIC 2 or BASIC 4 Upgrade)
- Commodore PET 2001N (BASIC 2 or 4)
- Commodore PET 3008/3016/3032
- Commodore PET 4008/4016/4032
- Commodore PET 8032/8096/8296
- CBM II 600/700
- VIC20/C64 with IEEE-488 Cartridge
Pre-orders are available at tfw8b.com
Top PET image: Photograph by Rama, Wikimedia Commons, Cc-by-sa-2.0-fr [CC BY-SA 2.0 fr]; Product images: Tynemouth Software