Soul Force – Sarah Jane Avory’s highly anticipated horizontal shooter for the Commodore 64 is now available to pre-order from Protovision.
The game – which was inspired by Thunderforce IV and a prior Avory game, Soulstar – is a horizontal scrolling shoot-em-up with twenty different levels, each with their own distinct graphical theme.
Other features include:
- A dedicated bitmap screen and music for each level
- Seven in-game bonus items to collect
- Four individually upgradable weapon systems
- General ship upgrades
- Lots of boss fights
- Four difficulty settings
- Password and flexible save game system
- Progress automatically saved to cartridge
- Fully PAL & NTSC compatible
You can see some gameplay in the video below posted by RGN: