Tough as nails and no continues, do you have what it takes? Donut Dodo is a light-hearted arcade game, reminiscent of the beloved classics from the early 80’s that we still cherish to this very day. You play as Baker Billy Burns, who has to run, jump, and climb to outwit Donut Dodo and his bunch of clueless minions. Your goal is to collect all donuts in each level, in the best possible time! Will you top the high score table today? Come and join the fun!
If a long lost arcade game from 1983 resurfaced today, it would be Donut Dodo – a classic 2D platformer from the golden era, tough as nails and challenging for the whole family! Also, Donut Dodo Do! is actually coming to the arcades, in 2023! More news on this soon.
- 5 single-screen levels plus a bonus stage, each with their distinct game mechanics
- Incredibly tight controls (no cheap deaths) for frantic single-player arcade gameplay
- Old-school screen ratio and pixel perfect graphics with a 16-color palette
- An original chiptune soundtrack by the very talented CosmicGem
- Worldwide leaderboards, limited to 3-character initials, arcade style!
- A physical release for Nintendo Switch, both in standard and collector editions (coming soon)
- 1st Evercade Game of the Month 2023 and flagship title of the Indie Heroes 3 cartridge
- Arcade version Donut Dodo Do! published by exA-Arcadia, featuring exlusive content and 2-player mode
The Screen Displays
Download Donut Dodo
Donut Dodo Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Add your Review of Donut Dodo
You must be logged in to submit a review.