The device works with 3DO’s with a 30pin “Extension” port available to be compatible. This version allows FZ-EM256 emulation in addition to CDRom emulation. It supports game images stored on USB storage and microSD cards
- USB Storage (single partition)
- SDCard (SDXC) (single partition)
- Filesystems supported: FAT32, EXFAT
- CDROM image formats supported: .bin/.cue, .iso, .nrg
- Support for music CD images: CDDA; .cue + .wav (44100Hz @ 16bit stereo)
- Save file transfer to/from external storage
- EM256 file depot emulation.
Shipping estimate September 2022.
More info at 3do.dev