After fleeing from a space ship but stripped of all memory, the young scientist Conrad B. Hart awakens on Titan, a colonised moon of the planet Saturn. His enemies and kidnappers are snapping at his heels. He must find a way back to Earth, all the while defending himself against the dangers he encounters and unravelling an insidious extra-terrestrial plot that threatens the planet…
On its 25th anniversary, rediscover this classic, consistently ranked among the best 100 games of all time!
- Choose to play with the original graphics and sounds from the 90’s and face an unforgiving difficulty.
- Or go with the Modern mode. You can also fine tune your experience by turning on Modern mode options independently and on the fly.
- For the first time ever, play the Director’s Cut version featuring 2 exclusive cutscenes
- White or pink? Choose among the two iconic colors of Conrad’s t-shirt
- Want to practice on a specific level? You can now play any completed level during the main adventure
- Replay any cutscene that you unlocked from the menu
- Jukebox: listen to the game’s soundtrack
- Street Art gallery: earn points in the game and unlock street art pictures in the gallery
- Post-FX graphic filters,
- Completely remastered sound and music,
- A brand new “Rewind” function, variable according to the level of difficulty
- Tutorials for those who need a boost!