Evercade have announced a new compilation cartridge for its upcoming handheld console. The Atari Lynx Collection 1 cartridge features a mix of classic Atari Lynx games, as well as more recent ones created by Songbird Productions.
Games included in the new cartridge include:
- Scrapyard Dog (1991, Atari)
- Basketbrawl (1992, Atari)
- Super Asteroids/Missile Command (1995, Atari)
- Awesome Golf (1991, Atari)
- Crystal Mines II: Buried Treasure (1992, Atari)
- CyberVirus (2001, Songbird)
- Dracula the Undead (1991, Atari)
- Gordo 106 (1993, Atari)
- Ishido: The Way of Stones (1990, Accolade)
- Jimmy Connors Tennis (1993, Ubisoft)
- Loopz (2004, Songbird)
- Malibu Bikini Volleyball (1993, Atari)
- MegaPak (2007, Songbird)
- Power Factor (1992, Atari)
- Remnant (2000, Songbird)
- Super Sqweek (1992, Loricels)
- Xump (2019, RetroGuru)
The cartridge is expected in Q3 of 2020, so won’t be available when the console is due to launch on 9th April.
The Evercade is a handheld console, announced last year, which needs no internet connection and plays physical cartridges. Current cartridges include collections of games from Atari, Namco, Data East, Interplay, Mega Cat and Piko Interactive.
Some posts on this website contain affiliate links. If you buy something from one of these links we may receive a small share of the purchase. These go towards running the website.